CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A New Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran out of picture memory space on this blog...so I started another one! Of course I wanted to be able to continue keeping everyone updated on all that is Lily! I hope you will still check in on us, and see how we are doing and what we are up to! Just put the new blog address in your favorites, so you won't forget it! It is kinda tricky...but it is all they would allow me to use! It is www.lafleurfamily-lily.blogspot.com

I have picked up right where I left off! Love to all! And keep reading!!!!!

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Christy, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Christy, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: