CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heading to the keys for Michelle and Brad's wedding.

Eric and I headed down to the keys for Michelle and Brad's wedding. We had a great little weekend away together! Saturday night was the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. It was so neat! It rained all day, but thankfully it stopped for the sunset rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was at a restaurant called Marker 88. It was awesome! So beautiful! I love the water!!! It was gorgeous! Everything went well, and they were so excited about the big day!

The rehearsal!
Eric, Bob, and Fransisco and Sebastian hanging out

Eric and I


Brad and Michelle
Michelle and I at the rehearsal dinner...see the beautiful background
Eric and I

Reba and I

Michelle and I

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The pics from the wedding are great, looks like you all had a wonderful time, so happy you and Eric got to have a few days by yourself in the Keys! Christy you look beautiful in the pics!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you all had a great time in the keys for the BIG day!! :) everyone looked great! Chris you looked beautiful like alwaaaays..:)